SLOs at Rock Creek Christian Academy
Spiritual Growth and Biblical Worldview
- Develop a strong growing personal relationship with God.
- Develop spiritual disciplines of prayer, Bible study, service and worship.
- Develop a Biblical worldview and be able to interact with others with faith, goodness, godliness, kindness and love.
- Be able to articulate, defend, and live their Biblical worldview while having a basic understanding of opposing worldviews.
- Learn to use a Christian perspective to understand and implement compassion within a secular world.
Intellectual and Academic Development
- Gain understanding and proficiency of English, writing, math, science and other subjects to serve as foundational tools for continuing learning process and in future career advancement.
- Learn to use critical thinking and decision making strategies to investigate and find information and answers to questions on their own accord.
- Be able to research, articulate and present ideas with conciseness, clarity and quality.
- Students will learn to use technology effectively inside and outside of the classroom.