Welcome to Rock Creek Christian Academy!
We want to thank you in advance for exploring the opportunity of allowing us to be part of your child’s life through possible matriculation here at Rock Creek Christian Academy. Please find a description of our application process below.
Tuition Payment Preference
- Submit application (non-refundable $200 fee)
- Schedule a campus tour and set up a time to take the entrance exam. *Exam fee is a non-refundable $100 and is required for all new students entering K5-12th.
- Submit teacher recommendation, prior year’s report card, most recent report card and/or transcript prior to taking exam.
- Contact Finance Department to discuss Tuition payment schedules
- Enroll in FACTS Tuition Payment Program.
- Family Interview with the Principal . *Interview is scheduled once deemed eligible and review of report card and/or transcript has been completed. Parent(s) AND student(s) must attend
- Receive acceptance letter from RCCA
- Meet age requirements for K3-1st grade (students must be three (K3), four (K4). five (K5) or 6 (1st grade) by September 1
- Rock Creek Christian Academy is not certified for IEP and cannot enroll IEP students.
- Order books. (K-3 to 2nd Grade)
- Order uniforms.
- Prepare for Parent Orientation and 1st day of School!
(301) 599-9600 Ext. 108
Fax#: (240) 244-2626